Parma Preschool to be featured at upcoming teacher professional development!
Join us and Cleveland AEYC this Fall to learn about our teaching style and how we incorporate nature into the curriculum.
The staff of Parma Preschool has presented Step Up To Quality approved teacher in-service at the following events:
- 2016 Early Ages Healthy Stages coalition
- 2015 Cleveland AEYC Spring Conference (make and take tables)
- 2014 Ohio Early Care and Education Conference- Columbus, OH
- 2014 Spring Cleveland AEYC Conference- "Creating Pathways to Intentional Teaching"
- 2013 Nannypalooza, Cleveland, OH
- 2013 Fall Cleveland AEYC Conference - "The Joy of Emergent Curriculum"
- 2012 Fall Cleveland AEYC and USA Toy Library Association
Conference -"Play... what's learning got to do with it?"
- Importance of Play- based curriculum
- How to Meet Standards through Play and Back-Mapping
- Portfolios and Assessment
- Finding your Educational Philosophy
- Early Childhood Classroom Environments
- Letting Children Move!